5 Natural Home Remedies For Keratosis Pilaris
Do you suffer from Keratosis Pilaris?
Before we discuss natural home remedy for Keratosis Pilaris, let’s first define it. It’s a skin problem that triggers tiny acne like bumps and also rounded spots on the skin. It develops when the skin produces an excess of a healthy protein called keratin. This healthy protein blocks hair follicles and also triggers bumps to create.
The bumps primarily show up on the cheeks, arms, thighs, and also buttocks. They occur to be red or white as well as they do not injured.
Some natural remedy for Keratosis Pilaris
Although this problem is not typically significant and also vanishes with time, using some home remedies for keratosis pilaris can definitely improve your skin.
- Coconut oil
This oil has antibacterial and also anti-inflammatory residential or commercial properties therefore work well at treating keratosis pilaris in the house. Mix coconut oil with honey and apple cider vinegar. Use it on influenced locations as well as let it stay for around 20 minutes. Clean off with cold water.
Conversely, mix honey, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract with coconut oil. Apply it in circular movements and leave it for concerning 5 mins. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Normal application of these coconut mixtures will make the skin soft and decrease bumpiness.
- Sea salt
Mix a tablespoon of sea salt with some important oil such as, almond oil, grapefruit oil or grape seed oil. Apply this mix and leave it on for around 20 minutes. Wash it off with warm water. Repeat this twice a week.
- Apple cider vinegar
Directly use this vinegar natural remedy for keratosis pilaris on the influenced areas. You can likewise mix some of the apple cider vinegar with water and also use it for showering.
- Olive oil
Use olive oil to massage the afflicted location every night. Olive oil has vitamin E, which decreases skin dryness. Likewise, mix sugar, honey, as well as olive oil to make a scrub. Scrub it on the damaged location in round motions and afterwards allow it sit for around 10 mins. Wash it off with warm water. This acts as a deep cream for your skin.
- Sodium bicarbonate
Sodium bicarbonate is a superb exfoliator. It removes dead skin and unclogs pores. Mix some sodium bicarbonate as well as water to make a paste. Utilize it to scrub the damaged location and after that wash it off with chilly water. Use this routinely to remove the bumps.
Although these 5 form our listing of one of the most efficient home remedies for Keratosis Pilaris, to help do away with the aggravating bumps and patches.
Below are a couple of even more natural remedy for keratosis pilaris that deserve to attempt.
- Oatmeal and also water paste. It aids calm the itchy, completely dry, as well as flaky skin
- Apply yogurt directly on the afflicted location. Enable it to completely dry. Yogurt serves as a natural cream.
- Milk Bathroom. The lactic acid located in milk nourishes the skin and helps cure several skin conditions.
- Aspirin is also a very efficient therapy. It deals with the keratosis pilaris redness, itching, and swelling.
- Some herbal therapies include: Tea Tree Oil, Sea Buckthorn, Witch Hazel, and also Milkweed (Euphorbia peplus).
What can you do to help keep your skin comfortable?
- Do not scrape the damaged area or rub it roughly.
- Usage warm water for bathing/showering.
- Limit the time you spend in water.
- Utilize a soap that has added oils.
- Apply moisturizers kindly Finally, though there is no magic remedy for this skin problem.
Constant use these natural home remedy for keratosis pilaris will certainly make your skin feeling and look much better. However, if the condition intensifies, seek advice from a skin specialist for evaluation and diagnosis.